Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Are You Willing To Know The Whole Story?

When I tell people I do not believe the official government story of 911, and that in fact, I believe members of our own government helped orchestrate it, reactions tend to fall into two catagories:
1) disbelief, confusion, dismissal, and/or sometimes anger
2) heavy sighs, and comments such as "That's what I believe, too."

My husband and I are deeply disturbed by what we consider the gaping holes and incongruencies in the Official Story. We believe our government has constructed a
"Conspiracy Theory" which is simply not believable or verifyable, yet most Americans
have bought it, or are choosing to keep quiet about their doubts. To be sure, it is extremely
upsetting to imagine our own government played a hand in the attrocities of the 911 attacks.
I simply ask you to investigate further. If we have doubts, isn't it our duty as citizens of this
sometimes great democracy to investigate? Can we afford to remain silent and unquestioning?
What example are we setting for our children?

The following link takes you to a documentary film called "September 11: Loose Change". We feel it is a powerful summary of the basic unanswered questions surrounding the attacks we have all been witness to. I encourage you to watch it, and compare this information to what we have been directed to believe. Share your reactions with others, and discuss your observations, even if you are convinced that the official story holds true. I do not claim to have absolute proof, or all the answers, but I choose not to be silent about my doubts; this is too important for all of us.
And thanks, for your time and thought.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848&q=september+11%2C+loose+change

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home